Saturday & Sunday, 24 & 25 March 2018
Putra World Trade Centre
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
9.30AM – 6.30PM
“The Sunnah is like the Ark of Nuh, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses will drown” – Imam Malik.
Sunnah. Hadith. Words that are often used, but rarely understood. It’s time for us to dig deeper and learn about the sciences, facts and inspiring significance of the legacy of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
The society treat the Sunnah and Hadith in contrasting ways – it is either over-debated or under-appreciated. However, its true essence, its function in an Islamic society and its position next to the Noble Quran needs to be understood well in order for us to be successful followers of the Sunnah.
This conference will cover many aspects of the Sunnah:
- History of Hadith Compilation
- Hadith Methodology & Terminologies
- Upholding Sunnah in the times of trial
- The Sunnah of Purifying the Heart and Soul
- The Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh) – morning to night
- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) – the Ultimate Leader and Source of Guidance
- “Contradictions” between Sunnah and Quran?
and many other important and engaging topics.