In this book, the author presents 20 most common questions asked by non-muslims, Dr Zakir Naik answers the questions in the most logical and acceptable manner clearing most misconceptions the non-muslims have on Muslims and Islam in general.
– Why is a man allowed to have more than one wife in Islam? i.e. why is polygamy allowed in Islam?
– If a man is allowed to have more than one wife, then why does Islam prohibit a woman from having more than one husband?
– Why does Islam degrade women by keeping them behind the veil?
– How can Islam be called the religion of peace when it was spread by the sword?
– Why are most of the Muslims fundamentalists and terrorists?
– Killing an animal is a ruthless act. Why then do Muslims consume non-vegetarian food?
– Why do Muslims slaughter the animal in a ruthless manner by torturing it and slowly and painfully killing it?
– Science tells us that whatever one eats, it has an effect on one’s behaviour. Why then, does Islam allow Muslims to eat non-vegetarian food, since eating of animals could make a person violent and ferocious?
– When Islam is against idol worship why do the Muslims worship, and bow down to the Kaaba in their prayer?
– Why are non-Muslims not allowed in the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah?
– Why is the eating of pork forbidden in Islam?
– Why is the consumption of alcohol prohibited in Islam?
– Why are two witnesses who are women, equivalent to only one witness who is a man?
– How can you prove the existence of hereafter, i.e. life after death?
– When all the Muslim follows one and the same Qur’an then why there are so many sects and different schools of thoughts among Muslims?
– All religions basically teach followers to do good deeds. Why should a person only follow Islam? Can he not follow any of the religions?
– If Islam is the best religion, why are many of the Muslims dishonest, unreliable, and involved in activities such as cheating, bribing, dealing in drugs, etc.?
– Why do Muslims abuse non-Muslims by calling them ‘Kafirs’?