In this book, is an explicit CLARIFICATION of the MAJOR DOUBTS raised by the proponents of Mawlid an-Nabi, including;
- Mawlid an-Nabi is honoring the Prophet.
- Mawlid an-Nabi is celebrated by a large number of people in many towns and cities
- Commemorating Mawlid an-Nabi renews the memories of the Prophet
- Celebration of Mawlid an-Nabi is out of love for the Prophet and and an expression of one’s love, which is permissible.
- awlid an-Nabi is a Bidah Husna (good innovation) because it is a means of showing gratitude towards Allah for sending the Prophet.
- The saying of Umar, ‘What a good Bidah is this?’
Additional quotes by Shaikh Muhammad ibn Ibraheem Aal-Shaikh have been added to further clarify these issues.
The booklet also has 2 valuable appendixes:
Appendix 1: Explanation of the Hadeeth, “He, who establishes/initiates a Sunnah Husna in Islam, ” in the words of Shaikh Sales al-Fawzan and Shaikh Muhammad ibn al-Uthaimeen (rahimahullah)
Appendix 2: A Dialogue between Shaikh al-Albaani (rahimahullah) and a proponent of Mawlid.