- I Want to Repent, But… : One might say, “I want to repent, but who can guarantee that Allah will forgive me if I do so? I want to follow the Straight Path, but I feel very hesitant. If I know for sure that Allah would forgive me, I would definitely repent.” Shaykh Muhammad Sâlih al-Munajjid, may Allah reward him, gives a clear-cut response to such doubts and questions in this booklet. In order that the response reassures everybody concerned, it is based on the Noble Qur’an and the honourable Sunnah, quoting many verses and hadiths confirming that Allah’s mercy and forgiveness embrace all creation and are greater than any and all sins. The Shaykh then goes on to explain the preconditions and necessary steps for achieving true repentance, at which Allah is just waiting to forgive any of His penitent servants.
- Islamic Insights : Islamic Insights is a collection of essays about various aspects of Islam. The topics vary from the basic beliefs of Islam to informative descriptions of the five pillars of Islam such as prayer, fasting and pilgrimage. This book will be of value to new Muslims as well as non-Muslims interested in understanding the Islamic faith.
- Dutifulness to Parents: In the Light of the Holy Qur’an and the Authentic Sunnah : After dutifulness to Allah, dutifulness to our parents comes next for Muslims, but what does our duty to our parents entail? In this little book, Nidhâm Sakkijha gives examples and evidence from the Qur’an and the Hadith of Allah’s Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) to explain, point by point, what these duties are, and how the fulfillment of these duties may lead us to Paradise, while their neglect may mean that we end up in Hell. This concise and very useful volume has been translated into English by Iman Zakaria Abu Ghazi.
- Paradise Its Blessing And How To Get There : The title of this little book sums up its contents succinctly: ‘Ali Hasan ‘Abdul-Hamid describes Paradise and its inhabitants as portrayed in the Qur’an and the Hadith, then discusses the various rewards and blessings that are promised to those who make it there. Finally, the author lists the many and myriad deeds that a Muslim can do that will help him or her to achieve the Garden of Eden.
COMBO 7 : RM25
- RM 40.00
- RM 25.00
- RM 25.00
- Overall you save RM 15.00 (38%) on this product
Hurry, Only 2 left.
4 Titles for RM25 Only
Ali Hasan Abdul Hameed, Muhammad Salih Al Munajjid, Nidhâm Sakkijha, Sameh Strauch